Product Marketing Manager
- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
IncentFit is the complete wellness solution for small and mid-sized employers and insurance carriers. We believe a company's employees are its greatest asset and healthy employees build great companies. That's why we build wellness products that motivate, engage, and challenge employees to live healthier lives.
We are growing rapidly, and we are ready to hire a product marketing leader, reporting directly to the CEO. The Product Marketing Manager will lead all aspects of our marketing initiatives, with primary focus on product marketing, positioning, and messaging. To be successful in the role, you will need to be a player-coach and unafraid to roll-up sleeves to see strategy through to execution. This is not a pure strategy role-you'll need to be scrappy and lead by doing. You will work with a Demand Generation Manager to start, with the opportunity to build the marketing team over time.
- Innovative thinker that believes in structure and process. Define the marketing and go-to-market strategy to significantly increase/drive product adoption and revenue growth at scale. Be able to convert creative strategies to tactics.
- Product messaging master. Lead development of product positioning, competitive analysis and sales tools. Develop and execute defensible product positioning, which exploits competitive weaknesses, market opportunity and customer input. Identify and prioritize target markets, product opportunities and buyers. Define and deliver effective product messaging and positioning across products, segments, verticals and repeatable use cases.
- Brand builder. Collaborate with the CEO and cross-team leaders to define the IncentFit Brand, develop our visual brand guidelines, and roll out a scalable brand book for use across the org.
- Natural captain. Provide leadership and management of a growing marketing team establishing clear accountabilities, metrics, priorities and individual career growth. Must be able to identify gaps and make recommendations for team structures based on best practices.
- Strong collaborator. Develop strong working relationships between department heads to ensure marketing strategies are in lockstep with the rest of the org. Work closely with the Demand Generation Manager, along with other cross-functional teams, to formulate new and innovative ways to grow and accelerate sales pipeline. Develop effective content, thought leadership, sales training and other key sales tools.
- Data-driven operator. Build repeatable processes and reporting mechanisms that clearly communicate marketing results to leadership and colleagues.
- Minimum of 5 years of product marketing experience with high-growth software companies with a particular functional emphasis on messaging.
- Passionate about developing positioning and redefining the space for an industry-defining company.
- Demonstrable experience scaling marketing teams, a believer in research and implementing best practices.
- Expertise with user research, segmentation, product positioning and defining brand.
- Excellent bridge builder with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and energetic leader that fosters a culture of productivity and measurable results.
- Innovative thinker that uses data to drive decisions.
- Located in or around the Philadelphia metro area
- Big bonus: Experience in healthcare or employee benefits industries
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Heavily subsidized medical (w/ vision) and dental insurance plans.
- $500 company contribution to HSAs.
- 401k with a company match.
- Generous PTO plus 10 Paid Holidays of your choosing (your birthday counts!).
- A wellness program with up to a $500 annual incentive. Yes, we use our own product!
- Flexible hours and the ability to work from home 40% of your total working time after training is complete.
- $1,000 per year in Professional development reimbursements.
- Commuter benefits.
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly appreciation events.
- Quarterly Profit Share Disbursements based on the quarterly performance of the business.
Get fresh Commercial Insurance Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.