Compensation / Perks: Salary up to $160,000.00, 401k match, healthcare, dental and more!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Metro West area of Boston with a major player in the manufacturing / software industry! They provide companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive product cost management software available on the market today. They are looking for a DevOps engineer to make help manage their Cloud platform (AWS IS REQUIRED). Ideal candidates will have experience with common DevOps methodologies, be proficient in working with distributed AWS environments, know the ins and outs of automation, security, and shared services (monitoring, logging, metrics), and be able to bridge the gap between engineering and ops. The company is private, with about 150 total employees with about 50 people on the engineering team.
Candidates outside of MA that are interested can work from their home office. Candidates in the EST time zone will only be considered.
- Build shared services, ideally with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Design and implement our deployment automation and orchestration strategy
- Implement availability, security, and performance monitoring and alerting
- Interact with data stores like RDS and ElastiCache
- Craft and evolve our Appstream strategy for our client’s professional product
- Perform AWS management via command line and console
- Containerize (preferably with Docker) and auto-scale infrastructure components
- Design CI/CD pipelines to include application and security testing
- Automate data resiliency and replication based on policies
- Significant experience designing and supporting production cloud environments
- Experienced developing collaboratively, including infrastructure as code
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience and fluency in automating infrastructure, in languages ideally including Python and Powershell
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field. Masters preferred.
Your technical friends would say you:
- Experience with CI (ideally Jenkins) and source control systems (Git or SVN)
- Experience with scalable infrastructure
- Embrace the DevOps way – “Always be Shipping”
- Try to automate all-the-things
Your non-tech friends might even say you:
- Take your work seriously, but you don’t take yourself too seriously
- Enjoy mentoring others
- Love to learn new things
- Like working in teams
- Leave things better than you found them
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store your personalinformation, and use it in the consideration of your fitness for the position,including sharing it with the hiring firm.
We are uploading your application. It may take few moments to read your resume. Please wait!