- Expired: January 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is searching for a high energy Operations/Office Coordinator who excels in a challenging environment where expectations are high and quality work is recognized and rewarded.
We look for candidates who are comfortable in fast-paced, ever changing environments - and people who understand the need to be organized and thrive under pressure as a result. If you're an innate problem solver, tech savvy, take pride in everything you do, and have an instinct for knowing what people need before they ask for it, then this is the place for you. In return, Incapsulate offers opportunities to contribute and a progressive learning environment where you will develop new skills and your career.
What You Will Do:
- Provide operational and office management support
- Perform other duties and tasks such as data entry, system monitoring, data analysis and reporting
- Provide administrative support to both Operations and HR departments
- Support onboarding and offboarding initiatives
- Work closely with Client staff to ensure necessary system access and adoption of tools as required.
- Perform in a project management and leadership role to execute various strategic initiatives when necessary
- Work seamlessly with internal and external groups to ensure effective office and operational support is provided
- Manage logistics for internal meetings and Company events
What You Need:
- 2-4 years experience in an operations and/or office management support role
- Strong fluency with MS Office tools, G-Suite tools, modern collaboration tools (i.e., Slack, Zoom, Google Meet) and general technical knowledge necessary to support office operations
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Outstanding client facing skills, a positive attitude, professional and steady demeanor, and good attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate as an individual contributor and team member
- Self motivated and driven to provide excellent service and results.
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects and assignments at the same time
- Experience supporting HR related functions is highly desired.
Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business Administration or equivalent work experience preferred.
Why You Should Contact Us:
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging environment, where one will experience something new each day.
- We offer continued growth within the company and a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas with other like-minded and passionate people.
- Flexible working environment.
- Very strong compensation package.
- We understand that this is a two-way relationship and as much as you must be a good fit for us; we also must be a good fit for you.
*Incapsulate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call Incapsulate at 1.888.589.2571 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
BusinessView all jobs at Incapsulate