Account Executive - Financial Services Industry
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is searching for a senior level Strategic Account Executive, responsible for Business Development in the US & Canada Financial Services market. Specifically we are looking for individuals with experience selling Salesforce Professional Services to US & Canada Wealth Management Organizations. Incapsulate has been successfully selling professional services to implement Salesforce solutions for digital transformation for over 10 years. We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of Salesforce solutions who will accelerate our revenue growth. Proven track record of quota sales for products or services to the Financial Services market. We would strongly prefer a candidate with experience directly selling Salesforce Professional Services. We are looking for an individual contributor to work as a front line sales professional. Incapsulate’s current Financial Services team is led by a Senior Vice President (Partner) for the Financial Services Business Line, a Subject Matter Expert who is a former Insurance Executive, and a Regional Vice President for Sales responsible for Revenue Growth. The Regional Vice President for Sales will be the direct manager of this position. The Business Line is supported by the Chief Growth officer, an Alliance Director and Marketing Operations Manager and a large Professional Services delivery team. This new Strategic Account Executive will have that team’s full support to achieve quota.
- Remote United States & Canada
- Incapsulate has offices in Washington DC & Boston Metro Areas
- Incapsulate has business focus in Chicago, Toronto, New York, and Atlanta
What You Will Do:
- Drive revenue growth in the Financial Services market selling professional services for the implementation of Salesforce based solutions
- Prospecting - working with marketing to set up Account Based Tracking in Buyer Intent Platform and Contact Sourcing Database
- Prospecting - working with marketing to set up email automation campaigns, then the account executive will call to prospect within the email open list.
- Alliance Development - working with Alliance Director to develop a sales strategy to specific Salesforce RVPs and their Teams that cover the same accounts
- Selling Discovery - Surface business pains with the customer that require a Salesforce solution, then drive the discovery process with Incapsulate resources to build a Statement of Work (SOW)
- Selling Relationship Development - Contact and network with C-Level, business & IT decision makers in the Insurance markets, and other industries with significant Salesforce investments.
- Participate in project kick-offs and ongoing client relationship management.
- Meet regularly with the Company’s leadership team to ensure alignment of business development efforts with stated goals and targets.
- Track all prospects, leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities per established standards and processes.
- Forecast Revenue accurately on a weekly basis and aide in planning Insurance Market Strategy
What Qualifies You:
- 10+ years experience in selling enterprise technology in the business development space
- 5+ years experience in selling Salesforce solutions with a strong understanding of the CRM space
- Prove track record of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Experience within the consultancy space
- Proven ability to manage the entire sales cycle (customer identification, outreach, proposal creation, contract negotiations, closing, metrics reporting)
- Record of successfully managing multiple business development initiatives.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Strong ability to differentiate our solutions and offerings from those of the competition.
- Existing relationships with C-level executives within a variety of sectors that can be leveraged in business development initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with clients to drive decision making process and deliver on time lines.
- Strong business acumen with excellent customer-facing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate, influence and challenge at all levels.
- Strategic thinker, smart and creative, able to design and execute a strategic sales business plan to exceed targets.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver who fosters fact-based arguments.
- Strong focus on consistently defining and resolving customer’s needs.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package.
- 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental, vision, life insurance) for all employees.
- Monthly and annual cell phone benefits.
- Flexible environment with tremendous growth potential, and the opportunity to make an immediate and substantial impact to your team and Company.
- Take on a leadership role that will help define and build our organization now and into the future.
- Work with a group of passionate, driven, and creative technologists.
*Incapsulate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Incapsulate at 1.888.589.2571 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
BusinessView all jobs at Incapsulate
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?