Plans and directs all customer plant technical support. Manages and tracks budget. Prepares customer reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Supervises and evaluates liaison technician performance.
• Supervises new production launch technical support.
• Supervises plant concerns, sort and rework activity.
• Maintains and follows TS16949 procedures.
• Train plant liaison support team.
• Prepares management reports.
• Required to work 10 hours of coverage per day
• Assist Engineering and 8D activities
• Support Launch activities
• Continuous Improvement Suggestions
• Oversee Part Installation
• Conduct Plant Trials
• Involved in Engineering changes
• Containment Plan Support
• Other duties as may be assigned as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Two year technical degree or equivalent experience or combination of experience and education. Five years minimum quality experience. ASQ Certification considered a plus.