LTL Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InXpress is seeking a dynamic and articulate Logistics Operations Specialist. This is NOT a call center but rather the corporate office of a global company supporting our customers across the US and Canada.
- Provide Internal and External Support via incoming phone calls and emails.
- Resolve customer tickets in a timely fashion
- Provide solution-focused information in response to inquiries regarding software, products, and services we offer
- Use analytical skills to determine best solution, capitalizing on profitable opportunities presented daily
- Ability to partner with key executives at each customer with an emphasis on customer retention
- Learn InXpress software, systems, processes, and procedures. We'll teach you these!
- Bachelor preferred, High school diploma required
- Exposure/Experience working within the Logistics Industry is a plus
- 2+ years’ customer support experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to resolve conflict and interact well with different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
What We Offer:
- Full-Time position with a competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and Pet Insurance
- 401K with company match.
- Collaborative team culture
Who We Are:
Since 1999 lnXpress has served international customers with complete, customizable shipping solutions. The U.S. division of the company is headquartered in South Jordan, Utah. Our online shipping software provides a fully automated shipping process, and franchise owners around the world deliver best-in-class customer service. As DHL's largest shipping partners, and only one of two authorized UPS resellers, lnXpress Americas provides heavily discounted shipping to our customers by leveraging small volume shippers into large volume discounts. Our buying power allows us to negotiate preferential rates with carriers and pass massive savings on to our customers. lnXpress has been consistently ranked in the Franchise 500, ranked #1 in the category in several times. lnXpress is also ranked in the top 100 global franchise systems and received the Top 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award.
InXpress is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At InXpress LLC (“InXpress”), we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. InXpress does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. InXpress offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please contact us at recruiting @ inxpress.com
AddressSouth Jordan, UT
BusinessView all jobs at InXpress