- Expired: October 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for a team of full time and temporary staff that perform the functions of receiving, put-away, inventory management, cycle counting and production/kitting.
- Manage facility operation and personnel of a regional warehouse, overseeing daily inventory transactions, warehouse layout and picking sequence for products.
- Motivate, supervise, train, and evaluate warehouse personnel in the performance of their duties. Ensure proper staff levels to maintain excellent customer service.
- Manage warehouse functions to meet company goals including receiving, cycle counting, replenishment of forward pick locations, kitting, light production, safety, and general operations management.
- Act as the primary point of contact to manage re-work and quality screening activities
- Ability to understand product re-work instructions and execute requests assuring desired outcome
- Responsible for the tracking, recording, and reporting hours spend on production, kitting, re-work and other activities
- Develop and drive projects to improve warehouse efficiency.
- Coordinate and plan routine cycle count program and oversee an annual physical inventory count.
- Establish and manage goals and metrics for team members to insure productivity and accuracy.
- Manage preventative maintenance and repairs of warehouse facility and equipment.
- Establish staffing requirements and coordinate personnel actions with the Warehouse Manager and Human Resources; hire, counsel, recognize, discipline, and terminate employees as needed; administer related personnel and safety policies, records, and reports.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships for warehouse products, supplies and services, ensuring balance of best cost and quality / service.
- Bachelors degree in business, supply chain, logistics/ distribution or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years acting in a supervisory role in a similar work environment
- Capable of working with individuals at all levels of an organization
- MS Office skills required
- Experience with AS400 a plus
- Must be highly organized and pay strong attention to detail
- Independent and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Invue
Get fresh Supervisor Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.