Business Development Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for driving InVue’s market penetration within targeted independent wireless dealer and specific medium sized / regional chain retailers the U.S. The focus of this position is to identify and acquire new business and develop long term sales through both inbound/outbound telephone, social media, and email.
- Call on defined current customers and specific targeted retail customers aligning with InVue’s vertical market focus areas
- Receive and qualify inbound requests to purchase products and make product recommendations based on application
- Achieve assigned sales revenue and gross profit margin goals
- Achieve sales targets by utilizing both transactional and relational sales techniques
- Proactively seek out and leverage internal/external resources to become a product and industry expert
- Develop leads and drive revenue with targeted/assigned Independent Wireless Dealers
- Facilitates outbound prospecting to targeted accounts to increase revenue.
- Assist in developing ideal customer bill of materials and complete configurations
- Position reports to Director of Sales US & Canada
- Manage small chain retailer leads, assist Director with special projects, and convert website leads into sales
- Create and execute new marketing initiatives to established new accounts using telephone, email, and internet marketing tools
- Develop and maintain weekly lead tracking report and provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on activities and strategies
- Provide market feedback on accounts, markets, competition, training needs, product issues, and product opportunities
- Assist customer service with accounts receivable
- Keep InVue’s database updated and accurate on all assigned accounts
- Attend designated trade shows
- Attend quarterly sales meetings with updated business plans
- Execute corporate initiatives as directed
- Travel as needed but expected to be <10%
- Develop solution expertise across each InVue product category
- 4-year college degree require
- 2 - 4 years product sales experience required, cold call telesales in B2B space preferred
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to engage and build relationships and use of virtual / video conference call tools
- Self-starter, competitive drive, high energy, contagious enthusiasm, and an assertive work ethic
- Strong time and goal management skills
- Proven track record prospecting and generating sales
- Computer skills must include proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
· Ability to travel as required
InVue (www.invue.com) creates technology solutions for retailers, commercial businesses, and Institutions that improve customer profitability, efficiency, and security. Today, InVue partners with top retailers and brands like Samsung, Apple, Microsoft, Lenovo, and Google around the world. InVue has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine for five of its ten years in business.
9201 Baybrook LaneCharlotte, NC
BusinessView all jobs at InVue
Get fresh Marketing Development Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.