- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InVision is a Professional Recruitment Firm involved in Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S. We have a successful track record working on both small and large recruitment projects, across North America.
Our client, is a quality designer and manufacturer of electronic controllers and power management converters. They specialize in robust and reliable electronic controls optimize working machines for performance and emission control. They are actively seeking Warehouse Associates to join their growing team!
· Accurately receiving finished goods and supplies under time constraints.
· Safely and accurately locating material to proper storage area.
· Safely, accurately, and efficiently picking customer orders.
· Safely, accurately, and securely packing customer orders.
· Performing cycle counts, location, and product audits
· Consistently complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Experience and Education:
· Warehouse experience preferred
· General safety practices
· Proper lifting techniques
· Long Term opportunity
· Day Shift
All Qualified candidates will be contacted
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
InVision Staffing Services Inc.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Engineering Recruiting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.