- Expired: 9 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InVision is a Professional Recruitment Firm involved in Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S. We have a successful track record working on both small and large recruitment projects, across North America.
Our client is seeking Warehouse Associate's to join their team in their busy warehouse facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide hands on support to team in the packing department of the warehouse
- Pack orders quickly maintaining high accuracy
- Carefully read an order sheet and pack the correct products
- Maintain strict timelines to meet orders
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Physically fit; can lift 50-60 pounds repetitively
- Experience meeting tight deadlines
- Can Start Immediately
- Great opportunity for growth
- Training will be provided
- Afternoon Shift – 3PM-1130PM
- Long Term Opportunity
All Qualified candidates will be contacted
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
InVision Staffing Services Inc.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Engineering Recruiting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.