- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InVision is a Professional Recruitment firm specializing in Information Technology, Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S. We have a successful track record working on both small and large recruitment projects, across North America.
Our client, a leading manufacturing firm is currently looking for Order Packer/Assembler to join their team.
- Collaborate with the inventory control and purchasing groups to determine when product is missing in deliver
- Perform Mechanical Assembly Duties when instructed
- Material handling of manufacturing components as needed
- Tracking, developing and maintaining processes for ensuring accurate inventory management
- Reconciling any discrepancies in inventory data
- Creating and implementing or maintaining a loss and theft protection system
- Placing product orders to fulfill inventory needs
- Working and collaborating with management to report stock issues
- Assist in reviewing pick sheets based on customer orders and then pulling the right products
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to Start Immediately
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Physically able to lift packages weighing 50 pounds or more
- Hand Tools Experience
- Afternoon Shift
- Long Term Opportunity
- Competitive hourly pay
All Qualified candidates will be contacted.
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
InVision Staffing Services Inc.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Engineering Recruiting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.