- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InVision is a Professional Recruitment Firm specializing in Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S. We have a successful track record working on both small and large recruitment projects, across North America.
Our client, provides highly reliable electronics manufacturing services, emphasizing superior customer service, along with world class quality, globally competitive pricing and on time delivery. In addition, we offer highly skilled product design and engineering services. They are actively seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their growing team. This individual will report directly into the Facilities, Maintenance & Technical Services Manager.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for inspecting the building, equipment and to identify any issues. The maintenance technician is also responsible for maintaining inventory and performing and scheduling repairs when needed.
· Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
· Plan and schedule repairs when required.
· Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
· Install, align, dismantle and move equipment/machinery.
· Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to troubleshoot and to determine work procedures.
· Coordinate efforts across maintenance staff to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
· Function on a self-directed basis within cross-functional work teams to problem solve or improve processes and procedures.
· Execute maintenance duties as directed by the maintenance manager.
· Respond to the company’s maintenance emergency needs.
· High school diploma
· Health and Safety Training
· Experience in electronics manufacturing industry preferred.
· Works well under pressure and meets set deadlines.
· Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
· Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 50lbs may be required.
· Day OR afternoon shift available
· International organization
· Room for growth
All Qualified candidates will be contacted
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
InVision Staffing Services Inc.
Get fresh Trades Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.