Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InVision is a Professional Recruitment Firm specializing in Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S. We have a successful track record working on both small and large recruitment projects, across North America.
Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer is seeking Licensed Electricians to join their growing team. The individual will have past experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This position offers an excellent hourly rate.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing both independently and in a team environment to support highly specialized technical duties to design, install, program, maintain, troubleshoot and repair production and facility equipment. Maintain high standards and systems with respect to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes.
1. Performs the duties of a maintenance technician as required.
2. Support the maintenance, engineering, programming and design of automation, controls and electrical system strategies with associated PLC & other mechanical processes.
3. Review and maintain feasibility to determine applicable use of technology in enabling operations to run at optimal conditions of safety, capacity and quality.
4. Provide technical maintenance, support and guidance to troubleshoot and diagnose PLC, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic repairs of production machines.
5. Work with management team on a daily basis by planning, coordinating, controlling and monitoring complex projects.
6. Partner with quality on capability issues or equipment problems that are noticed in production equipment.
7. Read and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints and work orders to support required maintenance and service.
8. Performs efficiency improvement related activities.
9. Assist with training new employees and cross training as outlined in the training procedures.
10. Adheres to all established systems and training programs to provide a safe working environment. Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, provincial and federal government regulations.
1. Preferred a valid ‘Industrial Electrician – 442A’ or ‘Construction & Maintenance Electrician - 309A’ or ‘Instrumentation Control & Control Technician – 447A’ or Diploma from a post-secondary education in an engineering/technical field. Documentation must be provided.
Must be able to work rotating shifts- days and afternoons
2. At least two years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, mechanical and industrial skills.
3. Experience in programming and troubleshooting PLC controllers.
4. Working knowledge of PLCs, HMIs, AC & DC drives and associated control systems in an industrial environment.
5. Good oral and written communication skills.
6. Ability to work well without supervision.
- Permanent Full Time work
- OT after 8 hours of work each Day
- Full Benefits
All Qualified candidates will be contacted
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
InVision Staffing Services Inc.
Get fresh Electrical Maintenance Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.