- Posted: over a month ago
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: SVP Digital / Technology Innovation
EXEMPTION STATUS: EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY: The Creative Technologist is technology-focused and understands the creative process and is proficient at prototyping early, facilitating prototype testing and implementing changes. This position enjoys weaving surprise and delight moments through smart design and code. They will be responsible for building immersive experiences, which include media art installations, corporate messaging solutions, and brand activations. This position appreciates that change is the only constant and embrace new, innovative ways to design and build experiences. This role will serve to both strengthen InVision’s digital capabilities and further the agency-wide commitment to its Innovation mission.
TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES: The responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Client Services, Strategist, Producer(s), Digital Experience Director, Senior Developer and Creative to review client background, project requirements and client expectations to recommend appropriate integrated technology solution(s).
- Partner with Senior Developer to help create exceptional work and products for clients, both creatively as well as effectively, in multiple digital applications including, but not limited to, Mixed Reality (XR), Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), kiosks, mobile, activations, interactive art, web sites, web content and social media.
- Assist in securing new business through bold, innovative work, demos and prototypes.
- Collaborate with Client Services, Producer, Digital Experience Director and Senior Developer to ensure complete understanding of creative direction, deliverables, project requirements and client expectations
- Using existing apps and/or software to design solutions that solve client needs from concept to POC to packaged solution.
- Create use cases for apps and activations
- Oversee production on projects beyond the normal digital producer scope
- Create tech-product workflows on a case-by-case basis
- Collaborate with the design team to help design and develop UX solutions
- Collaborate with the development team to implement new UX solutions
- Concept, design and code responsive designs
- Participate in motion design and coding
- Bring static comps to life
Post Production Process
- Participate in post-project review with production and account teams
- Participate in post-project review with Client
- Help communicate and inform conclusions from Production/Event data
- Build relationships in the XR, Dev and Digital community to aid in the recruiting of top talent.
- Keep abreast of interactive experience art and technologically inspired art tends
- Develop consultative solutions and course of guidance for new vertical penetration and scaling that is replicable
- Focus on enhancing current offerings, development of long-term roadmap, internal education initiative and digital thought leadership
- Be a technology and innovation evangelist
- Maintain a broad level of understanding across hardware and software
- Present to clients and prospects to promote InVision’s commitment to superior creative.
- Complete and submit time sheets weekly and expenses within 2 weeks of charges.
- Responsible for maintaining client billable target consistently.
- Special projects as assigned by Digital Experience Director or Leadership.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Experience in multi-platform activations
- Ability to learn new tech stacks reasonably quickly
- Experience diagnosing and solving cross-browser issues
- Expert in responsive design and cross-platform development
- Knowledge of emerging tech, major development languages and platforms
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to estimate tasks effectively.
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to listen critically
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a cross functional team
- Ability to work effectively on multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Superior collaborative skills
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
HOURS: The normal working hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours a week), however due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Moderate travel is associated with this position. Travel for InVision related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursement. Must be fully vaccinated.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of seven (7) years of marketing communication creative experience, or related field. Prior management experience is preferred.
SALARY: The salary range for this role is from $140,000.00 to $160,000.00. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. This role may also be eligible for additional compensation. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, which if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for benefits including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
The above statements are meant to describe the general routine nature of work performed by people being assigned to this classification. This should not be construed as a contract or an all-inclusive list of job requirements. InVision management reserves the right to alter the job description and/or position classification based upon business necessity and company profitability.
InVision Communications Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?