Are you hard-working and detail-oriented, do you enjoy a team atmosphere? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service?
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure clients have an extraordinary experience.
- Build and maintain listings in BrightMLS and connected sites (Showingtime, Zillow, etc).
- Market Listings, the Business, and the Team (e.g physical, social media, electronic, etc).
- Produce client-facing reports, presentations, and briefs on agent’s behalf.
- Share listing paperwork for signatures with clients.
- Receive and appropriately file fully signed copies of all listing paperwork, including compliance submission.
- Schedule vendors for staging, photography, painting/repairs, sign installation, etc, maintain detailed records including invoices and receipts, and ensure work’s complete.
- Assist and support the Team Lead in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assist and support multiple Agents with marketing and listings.
- Collaborate with in-house Marketing staff and Designers to create listing and marketing materials.
- Order all marketing materials and advertisements.
- Build and maintain a database management system(s).
- Maintain existing spreadsheets and databases.
- Consistently review and develop better initial and ongoing training of platforms and projects.
- Assist EA and Transaction Coordinator when needed.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in BRIGHTMLS, DocuSIgn, Zipforms, Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, Acrobat the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong, independent problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- Social media experience required.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- College Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of real estate experience
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude.
- Interested in growing with company.
- Salary Range is: Competitive and negotiable
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
InTown Real Estate Group
Why Work Here?
InTown is one of the top real estate teams in Philadelphia. We are a tight-knit group of experienced professionals