Medical Sales Representative- Michigan
- Posted: over a month ago
Intouch Med Supply is seeking an entry level to early experienced Clinical Territory Manager/ Medical Sales Representative to help us grow our patient and provider base. At Intouch Med supply we put our patients and providers first in meeting and exceeding their expectations around care and knowledge of their supplies.
We are seeking the Clinical Territory Manager to join our growing team to share raise awareness of our exceptional service to Hospitals, Nurses, and Clinicians. InTouch is an industry leader in supporting their patients and assisting them with adhering to doctors’ orders to help continue to keep them healthy and safe. The ideal candidate loves to build relationships, learn about each provider’s patients’ unique needs, and help provide solutions for their patients with our products and services.
- Effective at utilizing a consultative sales process and value based selling technique to address specific customer educational, patient related, technical, clinical and patient reimbursement needs.
- Work together with our corporate support professionals and executive leadership in a fast-paced, challenging environment to develop and apply a robust understanding of the unique needs of patients with acute and chronic urologic conditions, specific needs of a urology practice and clinical operations.
- Profile targets from a strategic territory plan and understand the needs, priorities, and inner-workings of those organizations and stakeholders within.
- Ability to adjust quickly to business situations as they arise by making educated decisions in a complex & challenging environment; execute a fluid strategic account plan that focuses on goals, objectives, detailed tactics, and resources on the attainment of receiving additional referrals.
- Manage expenses within projected territory budget constraints.
- Demonstrate a high level of account-based selling skills in engaging a variety of facility stakeholders around value proposition, including but not limited to clinicians, nurses, office managers and C-Level executives.
- Interface with manufacturer representatives and patient related organizations in order to achieve business goals.
- Utilization of company EMR programs and territory management tools to optimize time management and ROI.
- Engage & contact physicians and staff to clarify orders received with respect to services including working knowledge of all payer requirements and assist clinicians with documentation requirements.
- Engage educate and empower clinical support staff via one-on-one discussions, in-services, exhibits and conferences.
- Enable prescribing entities to become self-sufficient through enrollment and utilization in the InTouch referral program.
- Responsible for selling and growth of accounts in the assigned territory including all sales and ongoing support to achieving assigned sales objectives.
- Responsible for learning, knowing, and implementing company sales direction, features & benefits.
- Develop and effectively communicate. Effectively engage, educate, and empower support staff to identify patients and advocating on their behalf to enroll and train customers and to submit complete orders.
- Provide education and support to appropriate staff to reduce medical order exceptions.
- Understand compliance and HIPAA related materials.
- Conduct in-service’s related to medical order process and requirements with auxiliary staff.
- Assist in document collection for all new medical orders and reorders.
- Analyze and report on trends that you observe within your territory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills. Presentation, writing and phone.
- Ability to proactively plan and work autonomously in close collaboration with others.
- Highly organized. Ability to demonstrate flexibility and high sense of urgency, multi-task, to problem solve and to meet critical business needs.
- Reasoning ability uses common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Previous demonstrated success in a (wholly owned) direct producer role.
- Possess excellent telephone skills and an ability to interact with client, computer literacy and comfortable using electronic software. MS Office (including Excel, Word, Outlook) is preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent education and relevant working experience
- Minimum two-years’ experience in Business to Business, Strong customer/relationship based, pharmaceutical, or medical device setting.
- Driver’s License required.
- Prior knowledge of the medical field, pharmaceutical, devices.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Base, as listed, commissions, generous car allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match
ABOUT INTOUCH MED SUPPLY
Headquartered in Conshohocken, PA InTouch Med Supply provides durable medical supplies across the United States. We put our patients and our providers first with world class customer service and are seeking folks who want to help us create and amazing experience. InTouch Med Supply is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to neurodiversity, race/ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Powered by JazzHR
InTouch Med Supply
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?