Master Automotive Technician -
Essential Job Functions:
- Expect the best from yourself
- Seek Excellence
- Help people
- Change the industry
- Diagnose and repair a wide variety of vehicles and equipment
Get to know us:
- Check out our reviews online. We have 4.6 - 5.0 star ratings with a huge number of reviews on Google, Facebook, the Better Business Bureau, Groupon, and Triple A.
- Check out our website at InTechgrityAuto.com
- Visit our Facebook page "InTechgrity Automotive Excellence"
We have the honor of serving a number of fleets including Vitalant (Bonfils) Blood Center, CU (University of Colorado), Americorps, Cintas First Aid, Cintas Fire Protection, Renewal By Andersen, Dish Network, Befort Plumbing, REI, Orkin, Terminix, Johnson & Wales, Open Door Youth Gang Alternatives, Arapahoe Rescue Patrol, United Insulators, Integrity Electric, Golden Way Mechanical, Closets by Design, Mountain Aire Mechanical, Bath Fitters, Rocky Mountain Construction, Service Master, ADK Electric, National Seating & Mobility, Aren's Electric, Encore Electric, Orkin, LinCare, BKC Kitchen & Bath, Total Quality Logistics, Overhead Door, Victory Construction, Surefire Construction, ECOS Environmental, and more.
You get the idea.
Our process is the best in the business, and the fleets know it. We are looking to find the next great InTechgrity Team Members.
If you are tired of the fear and the mercenary mindset of the automotive industry, join the Team that is changing all of that.
We run on confidence and competence: Hard work, not fear.
- Highly competitive wages
- Paid time off, sick pay
- Paid technical training
- Paid ASE certification when you take a pass any ASE certification test
- An opportunity to develop a rewarding career with a growing organization
- A caring, well-established company that loves to promote from within
- The best system in the business, for the best Team in the business
- Paid vacation
- Health care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan (after 1 year of full time employment
- Profit Sharing
All offers of employment are contingent upon criminal background checks, verification of social security number and a complete review of motor vehicle records. " All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin."
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: Drivers License
Time Required experience: Automotive Technician: 2 years or more preferred