NURSE PRACTITIONER NEEDED IN GOLDEN, CO
POST ACUTE CARE NURSE PRACTITIONER NEEDED IN GOLDEN, CO
Excellent opportunity to be a part of this growing private practice group that serves geriatric patients in skilled nursing and long term care facilities. The Nurse Practitioner candidate is one who likes to work independently and enjoys a flexible work schedule while caring and providing comfort to our aging population.
This opportunity allows you to be a part of a family-friendly environment. This is not a large corporate practice of medicine. You will know and work directly with the practice owners and administrators. This group has an excellent reputation and is growing throughout the state. Opportunities for growth as a Nurse Practitioner are endless with this group.
- Provide primary care and preventative care for patients in assigned care facilities
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and administration at each facility
- Work with community primary care physicians
- Great base salary plus bonus
- Full benefits package including paid malpractice, 15 days PTO, life insurance, 6 paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Growth potential into management positions
- Full-time position Monday - Friday
- Must have CO license
- Will consider new grads who have experience working in an ICU or CCU for a minimum of 2 years
- Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years experience preferred. Experience in a hospital setting is preferred.
For more information, please email your CV today!
InSync Healthcare Recruiters