InSync & Faneuil are once again hiring up 63 Customer Service Professionals for our next class starting December 3rd, 2018 supporting the 2018/2019 call center project.
We will be doing interviews all next week and potential offers will be made on the spot so it is your time to show us what you got!!!!
Please see below for more details about the job or visit www.916jobs.net for more information.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Customer Service Professional (CSP) will serve the initial contact point for handling customer calls via telephone. These calls can range from very basic calls to complex calls requiring a high level of professionalism. The CSP will escalate calls based on a set protocol. Each CSP will be professionally trained on various call scenarios and call handling techniques.
Pay – $12.50- $13.00/hr
Shifts – Full Time
Locations – McClellan Park
Benefits – Yes!
Orientation & Training - Paid!
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Six months prior call center experience preferred. Prior experience in a healthcare contact center is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of computer (pc) and internet applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including correct usage of grammar and terminology, in communicating with supervisors, peers and customers
- Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry (minimum 45 wpm)
- Well-developed time management skills
- Dependable, accurate and detail-oriented
HOURS OF OPERATION: Mon-Sat from 7:00AM to 8:00PM. Extended hours may include mornings, evenings, and/or weekends, Sundays will be required during peak season.
*ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK DURING ALL HOURS OF OPERATION.
BILINGUAL POSITIONS: Candidates who can fluently READ, WRITE, SPEAK, and TRANSLATE ENGLISH, SPANISH, KOREAN, HMONG, VIETNAMESE, MANDARIN, AND CANTONESE are encouraged to apply.
Researches and documentation of call results.
Provides information to internal and external customers.
Processes follow up tasks.
Very strong computer and typing skills
Required to maintain specific call volume and quality.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months call center or customer service experience
- Ability to pass skills assessment testing
- Ability to pass LiveScan Background
- Bilingual in English/ Spanish, Korean, Hmong, Vietnamese, Mandarin, and Cantonese is a plus!