Manufacturing Engineer 2+ years .. will try Sr level but sweet spot in the 2-5 year range
** Manufacturing Engineer familiar with IQ/OQ/PQ (Installation Qualification/Operational Qualification/Performance Qualification) documentation and execution. Process Validations including protocol development and execution and MUST have experience w/ Troubleshooting Electromechanical equipment
The thrust of this project is packaging related to sterile barriers with concentration on sealing equipment (Tray/Bar/Band/Form Fill Seal) and processes.
· IQ,OQ,PQ validation protocols and execution
· Process Validations
· Troubleshooting Electromechanical equipment
· Agile (Bill of Material & Drawing system)
· BPCS (Materials management system)
· product packaging
• Knowledge of product packaging would be a plus as well as a medical background.
• Collaborate on the project team and work under the direction of the Project Manager in a fast paced environment supporting program initiatives and compliant with company best practices.
• Familiar with Agile (Bill of Material & Drawing system) and BPCS (Materials management system).
• Excellent organization, Planning, Computer skills, Technical writing, Communication skills.
InSource Technical Group