Job Title: Project Support Associate - Engineering
Location: Paducah, KY
Status: Full Time
Duration: Start date through 9/30/19 with possible extension
Statement of Work
Project support for Engineering for the following activities: Engineering Controlled Documents/ Submittal of Records and act as Records custodian/ prepare concurrence packages for DOE Letters, prepare expense reports, enter complex requisitions, setup meetings; generate meeting minutes, and support Engineers with formatting of documents occasionally, order supplies for the group.
Under general supervision, performs Project Support job functions supporting Engineering as assigned by management. Typical job responsibilities assist and support management in ensuring all site Project Support are conducted in a manner that is safe, cost effective and fully compliant with Four Rivers Nuclear Partnership, LLC Project procedures and all contractual, statutory, and regulatory requirements. The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support management in one or more of the following functional areas, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Responsible for entering Engineering documents into Engineering Controlled Documents
- Assigning & Maintaining Engineering Numbers database as requested
- Serves as Records Liaison for Engineering
- Prepares submittals and interfaces with the Records Management organization for submittal of Engineering records.
- Collects data as requested for compiling group responses.
- Assigned job duties may support specific Project Support projects, processes, administrative, or related areas
- Organizes meetings and prepares meeting minutes
- Interfaces with project to prepare contractual letters and ensures quality of the concurrence package
- Provides support to the group in administrative functions of editing and formatting documents
- Enters CostPoint requisitions complex in nature
- Maintain Office Supply orders as needed
- Manage Engineering PTO Calendars for Managers
- Manages assigned projects and administrative systems
- Serves as a resource to lesser experienced team members
- Submitting Monthly Vehicle Inspections
- Staff Augmentation On Boarding
- Daily Attendance Reports
- Maintain Issues/CAPA Reporting
- Maintain Training Deficiency Reports
- Perform duties moderate complex in nature
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with all approved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in a safe manner
- Actively participates in Safety Work Groups
- BA/BS degree in a related field and 5 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Typical experience ranges from 5 - 8 years.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Database administration/data entry experience
- Quick learner and able to manage multiple assignments (prioritize and be flexible)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience with support to a large groups
- Self-motivated and ability to learn new concepts
- Attention to detail
- Must be a US citizen
- DOE “L” or “Q” clearance or ability to obtain a DOE “L” or “Q” clearance
- Work in an office at a normal environmental restoration atmosphere (outdated and/or abandoned facilities or industrial field environments). May also work at off-project sites representing the organization at various types of locations throughout the community for business purposes. Potential exposure to equipment movement hazards, dangerous chemicals/solvents or hazardous and radioactive materials if proper safety procedures are not followed.
- Ability to perform sedentary to light work, exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally (any exertion of force/lifting greater than 45 pounds requires usage of a two person “buddy system”), non-repetitive, up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly, repetitive; performing such activities as lifting, lowering, carrying, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, grasping, kneeling, stooping, reaching.
- Ability to perform primary office duties including heavy computer usage.
- In some cases radiological training may be required.
- The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. Principal duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the overall purpose of this job.
- This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
Innovative Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All associates and job applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law.