Job Title: Manufacturing Project Manager
Location: InSolves, Piketon, OH
Manufacturing Project Manager - Job Summary
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing, the primary purpose of this role is to provide oversight to assigned manufacturing projects by utilizing InSolves' Project Manager procedure. This position will support the manufacturing team to include proposal development, interfacing with InSolves' customers, and managing projects schedules and budgets.
- Develop Manufacturing Project Proposals Including:
- Technical Reviews
- Estimating engineering hours
- Work with Shop Manager to develop project specific schedules.
- Review of specifications
- Up front engineering to support proposals i.e. drawings
- Review of purchase orders against submitted proposals to ensure that purchase orders are consistent with InSolves' proposal.
- Schedule project specific resources to meet customer timeline and budget.
- Schedule subcontractors to meet customer timelines and budgets.
- Coordinate ordering of material with InSolves' Purchasing by completing purchase requisitions.
- Monitor scope changes to stay within project schedules and budgets.
- Develop proposals for change orders
- Act as the direct customer point-of-contact to communicate project deliverables.
- Coordinate QA requirements with Quality Assurance Manager.
- Manage contract specific customer submittal requirements.
- Manage project schedules by coordinating activities with the Project Controls Coordinator.
- Attend weekly or daily customer calls/visits.
- Coordinates the inspection of project specific subcontractor deliverables with Quality Assurance Manager to verify that project specifications and drawing requirements accounted.
- Monthly, weekly, daily reports
Business: Problem Solving, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Managing Work, Measuring Progress.
Leadership: Organizing, Planning, Directing, Training, Communicating
Interpersonal: Listening, Approachability, Coaching & Mentoring, Conflict Management
Personal Attributes: Integrity and Trust, Perseverance
Professional: Technical Knowledge and Skills, Functional Expertise, Business Acumen, Industry Knowledge
- BS Degree in Industrial Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Attention to detail
- 5 years of project management experience
Innovative Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All associates and job applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law.