Job Title: Environmental Specialist III
Location: Piketon, Ohio
Duration: Start date through March 31, 2020
Environmental Specialist III - Position Summary:
The Environmental Specialist II functions under limited guidance, interfacing with various entities to gather data from 2004 to present in support of revising the Environmental Report for the American Centrifuge Plant; assist with development and submittal of applicable environmental permits; and possibly assist in the revision of waste management/environmental compliance (air and water) programs/plans/procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable state and/or federal regulations.
- Possess and maintain a DOE L level security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Waste Management, Environmental Compliance, Chemical Engineering, Biology/Physical Sciences or related field, or equivalent gaseous diffusion plant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of environmental compliance/waste management systems and/or pertinent state and federal regulations for environmental safety
- Eight to ten years of experience in environmental, which includes four years in EPA, NRC, or DOE regulated facility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs to revise documents and to generate reports, charts, and spreadsheets; detailed knowledge in Federal and State laws and regulations (EPA, DOT, NRC, DOE, OSHA, etc); and demonstrated knowledge of OEPA and USEPA permitting process
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Preference given to candidates with prior EPA, NRC, and DOE Environmental Reporting experience
Innovative Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All associates and job applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law.