Job Title: Entry Level QA/QC Inspector
Location: inSolves - Piketon, Ohio
InSolves is seeking an Entry Level QA/QC Inspector to join our team! The Entry Level QA/QC Inspector will assist the ESH&Q and Training Manager with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Receive new PO packages in advance of receipt of materials
- Perform receipt inspections
- Process all packing lists, CMTRs, CoCs, and test reports associated with incoming materials
- Mark heat/lot numbers on incoming material
- Place accepted materials in assigned project material locations
- Scan and load completed material receipt documentation into project folders
- Maintain material traceability as materials are issued for use in the shop
- Help to establish methods for improving the material receipt and control process.
- Transferring markings onto received materials.
- Locating materials in appropriate locations for on-going projects.
- Scanning and electronic filing of documents.
- Must have a high school diploma or better.
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Person must be familiar with material purchasing activities such as material receipt, inspection for damage, right quantity, and verification of receipt of required documentation with the order.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Innovative Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All associates and job applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law.