Job Title: Engineering Drafter
Location: Piketon, OH
Duration: 12 months
Engineering Drafter - Job Role Summary:
A part time engineering drafter, functioning as augmented staff, is required to assist in the update of AutoCAD design drawings as part of the ACO HALEU upgrade projects.
Three projects requiring support have been identified at this time:
- HALEU Cascade/BOP Detailed Design
- CTTF Refurbishment Project(s)
- Support Equipment Design in the X-7725 and X-7727H facilities
Period of Performance:
Anticipate 12 months after award of contract to complete
American Centrifuge Operation LLC Piketon, Ohio facility
No travel will be required.
- 1 year experience with AutoCAD 2013 or later
- Be able to understand and follow the customer’s drawing procedures and guidelines.
- Be able to complete necessary site access training
- US Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) or have an active DOE Q or L clearance.
Innovative Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All associates and job applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law.