Part-time Office Coordinator position with potential for Full-time with company growth.
Responsible for Quickbooks entry, including accounts payable and receivable, and reconciling bank statements. Also responsible for ordering of raw materials and receiving and arranging shipments.
Position also entails answering calls, providing customer and vendor support, and a variety of additional administrative tasks for this dynamic technology firm. The ideal candidate will possess strong accounting and data entry skills using Quickbooks. Candidate needs to be team-oriented, kind, outgoing, assertive and able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Coordinates office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and adherence to company policies
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and places orders when necessary
- Manages agendas/travel arrangements/appointments for management
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Pay bills and maintain ledgers
- Reconcile bank accounts & credit cards
- Provide inventory support, maintaining office materials and supplies
- Transmit purchase orders directly to vendors for purchases
- Sales Order Entry
- Arranging all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Assist accountants with tax return preparation