Our Client is InSearch of a Senior Payroll Coordinator to join their team. The Senior Payroll Coordinator is responsible for processing and reconciling the payroll taxes for a high volume, multi-state payroll. The ideal candidate will have experience with payroll taxes, is organized, dependable and adaptable.
- Assist with payroll tax administration, processing and reporting
- Reconcile unemployment, withholdings and other payroll related tax returns
- Audit, prepare and make necessary adjustments on payroll tax calculations
- Research and maintain up-to-date knowledge of nationwide payroll tax laws
- Maintain on-time payments and reporting of payroll taxes
- Minimum 3 years of large payroll experience for a multi-state payroll
- Exposure to multiple payroll software systems: HCM and ADP
- Knowledge of basic computer software applications such as MS Office Outlook and Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task, maintain focus and meet deadlines
If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume to Jess at email@example.com or visit www.insearchrecruiting.com for other opportunities.
InSearch Recruiting specializes in recruiting for Accounting and Finance positions.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.
Our services are confidential and FREE to our candidates.
We Search. You Succeed.