Our Client is InSearch for an Engineering Supervisor. This individual will be responsible for managing all Engineering aspects of the Business unit including the technical support, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and management of the Business Unit project portfolio. Additional responsibilities may include management of preventive maintenance system, calibration, software and compliance, factory work order and product engineering, as well as machine shop and tool room functions.
- Directs the technical support of the business unit to maintain and optimize equipment for maximum productivity
- Manages the Project Engineering and Electrical Engineering functions to achieve the overall project portfolio for process, capacity, and continuous improvement objectives.
- Directs the design and acquisition of new manufacturing processes and equipment to meet the business unit objectives.
- Provides oversight to the Plants overall Preventive Maintenance program.
- Provides oversight to the Plants overall Calibration program.
- Manages the Engineering capital and expense budgets for the Business Unit.
- Ensures the engineering functions align with the overall goals of the business unit.
- Manages the tool room activities to support the overall objectives of the Plant.
- Ensures that all equipment, processes and facilities meet the requirements of designated government regulations, such as OSHA, GMP, FDA, EPA, etc.
- Develops a financial analysis to achieve new manufacturing cost reductions and processes improvements.
- Coordinates communication between Division R&D, MPT, and Plant personnel on new products, product improvements and product problems.
- Supervises, trains, and evaluates Engineering staff.
A B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Project Management is required. This requirement may be waived for appropriate experience.
- Position requires a minimum of three to five years’ experience in the Engineering field.
- Project Management and a thorough knowledge of Engineering as it relates to manufacturing processes and related equipment is necessary.
- A thorough knowledge of Plant operations (Accounting, Purchasing, Quality Control, etc.), of Company policies and general management techniques is preferred.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Search. You Succeed! Our services are confidential and FREE to our candidates.