Job Cost Specialist
InSearch Recruiting Omaha, NE
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Client is InSearch for a Job Cost Specialist to join their team! This newly created position will wear many hats and be an essential part of the continuously growing team. This position will be responsible for gathering data associated with various projects to track labor, inventory and purchasing costs. The role also provides administrative and operations services by assisting with scheduling, dispatching and providing exceptional customer service to customers by communicating status of orders and services.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum of 1 year job costing experience
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with managers, co-workers, vendors, clients in a professional manner
- Ability to manage one’s own time
- Ability to develop, prioritize, organize, and accomplish work
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze information and evaluate options to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Ability to work independently and as a group
- Detail oriented and task driven
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or visit insearchrecruiting.com for other available positions.
InSearch. We search. You succeed.
Our services are confidential and free to our candidates.
We Search. You Succeed.
InSearch RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Results oriented team that places a high value on employees, clients, and culture!
InSearch Recruiting and Staffing is Omaha’s top employment firm. We connect qualified professionals with many of the finest companies in the Omaha and surrounding area. We Search. You Succeed.
Finance and Insurance