Intapp Solutions Consultant
InOutsource Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Intapp Solutions Consultant
InOutsource is the industry leader in providing information governance and new business intake consulting to law firms. Our offerings to large law firm clients include technical implementation services and business process redesign.
We have an opening for a Solutions Consultant working on implementations of the Intapp OnePlace for Risk product suite. A successful candidate will be able to translate client requests into real-world solutions, solve problems independently, and work as part of a larger project team to help meet our clients’ needs.
Your job is to serve as a designer and developer, meeting with clients and InOutsource resources to break problems into digestible units, keep ahead of communicated task deadlines, and thoroughly document solutions and recommendations. Design in common visual- and text-based formats (i.e., workflow diagrams and spreadsheets) is typical, culminating in hands-on development in the workflow automation tools that our clients utilize. You will be part of guiding our clients through assessments, solution design, data loading, testing, and deployments. We have an experienced team ready to train you in our established and proven methods.
· Business and data analysis
· Client communications and project management
· Participation in client data mapping sessions
· Design of automated workflow process, forms, and notifications
· Design of reporting mechanisms
· Develop and test efficient, well-documented workflow processes
· Maintain task lists and decision points
· Participate in ongoing vendor-led professional development meetings
· Participate in and contribute to client project and status meetings
· Coordinate efforts with InOutsource project managers and team
· Contribute to updating repeatable, templated InOutsource project methodologies
· Law firm / legal experience
· Working knowledge of SQL preferred
· Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work
· Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines
· Intapp software experience
· Excellent independent decision-making capabilities and a solution-orientated attitude
· Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities
- Basic understanding of relational database design principals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Law firm / legal experience
- Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
InOutsource is a Certified Woman-Owned Business that offers a competitive salary, paid time off, and other compensation incentives. Our benefits package includes life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K with employer match, and partially funded medical insurance. Outside of the workplace, our team is passionate about supporting our community, so joining means that you will be part of an organization that puts their own time and resources back into their community.