Junior IT Sales Account Executive
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
What will I do?
You will leverage your existing IT buyers and influencer relationships and show them an array of only the top best of breed solutions solving today’s IT challenges.
- You will develop new accounts in an unrestricted and fertile territory.
- You will have no fear of prospecting and you will have the ability to create new accounts and business from current best approaches to prospecting utilizing LinkedIn, Company Data Sources and traditional methods
- You will also be provided extremely high quality leads which you will be expected to fully leverage and also some existing accounts to grow
- You will generate new business/revenue with those IT professionals by utilizing a consultative approach to helping them solving problems and providing solutions
- You will drive profitable revenue for InNet by working with IT pros to use more InNet products and services (selling premium IT services and connecting them with InNet technology partners)
- You will have a blast working on a kick ass team with tremendous autonomy to help grow a “business within a business” and help customers who use and love our products and brand
What does it take to do this job?
- An ability to penetrate accounts by being able to deliver compelling value propositions and by bringing ideas and creating value for potential clients
- A proven record of effective prospecting and overachievement
- You MUST have meaningful, current and existing IT relationships with Infrastructure, Security, and Data Center Customers
- 2-5 years of IT or complex software sales or technical pre-sales experience
- A solid balance of service and sales culture
- Ability to communicate high level technical value propositions and demonstrate ways you that can solve problems for IT pros
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage and motivate customer base
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills (People like you, they listen to you, and they trust you!)
- Maniacal hunger, self-motivation and time management with personal accountability for your results
- A track record of success in a IT Solution Provider, Integrator, VAR, start-up or fast-growth environment would be a major plus