SENIOR IT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Who you are:
You are ready to get to the “next level”, earn more than you ever have in a challenging but rewarding environment and be a part of a growing sales organization. You seek truly unlimited earning potential in your next assignment and are entrepreneurial in nature. Your confidence in yourself and your ability to deliver results makes you unafraid of trading a reasonable amount of risk in exchange for far higher rewards than others settle for. You have a proven record of sales excellence and identifiable customer relationships. You are a strong communicator and you expect far more from yourself than any employer ever has in the past. You like the idea of managing your own territory as if it were your own franchise. You want to put your sales talent, existing relationships and love of working with customers who love to work with you in a new way. You enjoy building new customer relationships as much as you thrive on securing new business from your existing relationships.
InNet is on the hunt for a tech savvy IT Account Executive to cover the SW USA territory. If you have created trusted relationships and possess knowledge around Networking, Information Security, and Data Center technologies, we are interested in talking with you and may have the opportunity that permits you to “breakout” of the limitations other sales organizations have placed upon you.
What will you do?
You will leverage your existing IT buying relationships and influencers and show them an array of only the top best of breed solutions solving today’s IT challenges.
- You will develop new accounts in an unrestricted wide-open greenfield territory.
- You will have no fear of prospecting and you will have the ability to create new accounts and business from current best approaches to prospecting utilizing LinkedIn, Company Data Sources and traditional methods
- You will also be provided extremely high quality leads which you will be expected to fully leverage and also some existing accounts to grow.
- You will generate new business/revenue with those IT pros by utilizing a consultative approach to helping them solving problems and providing solutions
- You will drive profitable revenue for InNet by working with IT pros to use more InNet products and services (selling premium IT services and connecting them with InNet technology partners)
- You will have a blast working on a kick ass team with tremendous autonomy to help grow a “business within a business” and help customers who use and love our products and brand
What does it take to do this job?
- An ability to penetrate new accounts by being a to deliver compelling value propositions and by bringing ideas and creating value for potential clients
- You already have meaningful, current and existing IT relationships with Infrastructure, Security, and Data Center Customers
- 2-5 years of sales or technical pre-sales experience
- A solid balance of service and sales culture
- Ability to communicate high level technical value propositions and demonstrate ways you can solve problems for and with IT professionals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to engage and motivate your customer base
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills (People like you, listen to you, and they trust you!)
- Maniacal hunger, self-motivation and time management with personal accountability for your results
- A verifiable track record of sales success in a IT Solution Provider, Integrator, VAR, start-up or fast-growth environment would be a major plus
We are seeking an Account Manager - Senior IT Solutions And Information Security to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented