SENIOR IT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE-Houston Based Covering TOLA
Who you are:
You are ready to get to the “next level”, earn more than you ever have in a challenging but rewarding environment and be a part of a growing sales organization. You seek truly unlimited earning potential in your next assignment and are entrepreneurial in nature. Your confidence in yourself and your ability to deliver results makes you unafraid of trading a reasonable amount of risk in exchange for far higher rewards than others settle for. You have a proven record of sales excellence and identifiable customer relationships. You are a strong communicator and you expect far more from yourself than any employer ever has in the past. You like the idea of managing your own territory as if it were your own franchise. You want to put your sales talent, existing relationships and love of working with customers who love to work with you in a new way. You enjoy building new customer relationships as much as you thrive on securing new business from your existing relationships.
InNet is on the hunt for a tech savvy IT Account Executive to cover Houston and TOLA account. If you have created trusted relationships and possess knowledge around Networking, Information Security, and Data Center technologies, we are interested in talking with you and may have the opportunity that permits you to “breakout” of the limitations other sales organizations have placed upon you. We have very strong territory and some existing customers to provide a running start for long term success.
What will I do?
You will leverage your existing IT buyers and influencer relationships and show them an array of only the top best of breed solutions solving today’s IT challenges.
- You will develop new accounts in an unrestricted and fertile territory.
- You will have no fear of prospecting and you will have the ability to create new accounts and business from current best approaches to prospecting utilizing LinkedIn, Company Data Sources and traditional methods
- You will also be provided extremely high quality leads which you will be expected to fully leverage and also some existing accounts to grow
- You will generate new business/revenue with those IT professionals by utilizing a consultative approach to helping them solving problems and providing solutions
- You will drive profitable revenue for InNet by working with IT pros to use more InNet products and services (selling premium IT services and connecting them with InNet technology partners)
- You will have a blast working on a kick ass team with tremendous autonomy to help grow a “business within a business” and help customers who use and love our products and brand
What does it take to do this job?
- An ability to penetrate accounts by being a to deliver compelling value propositions and by bringing ideas and creating value for potential clients
- You MUST have meaningful, current and existing IT relationships with Infrastructure, Security, and Data Center Customers
- 2-5 years of IT or complex software sales or technical pre-sales experience
- A solid balance of service and sales culture
- Ability to communicate high level technical value propositions and demonstrate ways you can solve problems for and with IT pros
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage and motivate customer base
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills (People like you, they listen to you, and they trust you!)
- Maniacal hunger, self-motivation and time management with personal accountability for your results
- A track record of success in a IT Solution Provider, Integrator, VAR, start-up or fast-growth environment would be a major plus
We are seeking an Account Manager - Senior IT Solutions And Information Security to join our team! You will consult with IT buyers and influencers and position InNet partner solutions and professional services to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Work regional trade shows and professional organizations for prospects
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Assist in market assessment and creation or relevant and compelling sales campaigns
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity and commitment to Salesforce as CRM platform
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented