At InMotion Hosting, we stand by our core values to Cultivate, Care, Improve, Thrill and Have Fun. These values have helped us become a leader in web hosting and web design. We’ve been expanding our products and services, and we’re looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to expand and manage our Affiliate Sales channels and programs. In this role, you will be responsible for recruiting new affiliates while maintaining and increasing the level of traffic of current affiliate partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Acquire and grow new accounts by developing new affiliate referral/partner channels.
- Optimize and increase sales volume from existing referral/partner channels.
- Negotiate financial details regarding referral partnerships (e.g. CPA, paid placement, etc.)
- Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with partner channels (e.g. sales volume, overall affiliate “share of voice”, conversion performance, etc).
- Work with other groups within the company to help improve the journey and conversion of customers that are referred through affiliate partners.
- Demonstrate an aggressive level of relationship management and proactively maintain communication with all partner channels.
- Leverage inbound inquiries regarding the company's affiliate programs to develop partner channels.
What You’ll Get:
- Profit sharing twice yearly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- 401k with matching contributions
- Free weekly lunch and snacks
- Reimbursement for tuition, certifications, or professional memberships
- Additional paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Casual dress code
- Company parties and onsite events
- Opportunities for professional growth through career coaching, job shadowing, and company wide trainings
- Corporate discounts
- Recognition for your years of service
- Wellness initiatives
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of full-time professional experience in aggressive outside sales or Business Development
- 1-3 years of experience with online affiliate program management preferred.
- Experience working within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Working knowledge within a web-based analytics program preferred
- Experience building and managing professional relationships
- Familiarity with the different Affiliate networks (e.g. ShareASale, CJ, etc.)
- Experience using advanced tracking tools such as Dynamic Tracking and/or Pixels
- Virginia Beach, VA
See what it’s like working at InMotion and all the great perks that come with it. You can also check out our products here.