Full Time Retail Sales Associate needed in IAD (Dulles) Airport Store
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FT Retail Sales Associate role - Do You Love Sales & Electronics? Join Our Team!
InMotion Entertainment Group, the nation's largest airport electronics retailer with 100+ locations operating in 40 of the top airports from coast to coast. Through award winning customer service we connect our customers to the best electronics, headphones, and mobile device accessories from renowned global brands.
As a Retail Sales Associate you help to create energy and excitement around our products, including but not limited to: Apple, BOSE, Beats, & GoPro. It is your job to discover what our customer needs and to then provide the right solutions. You are the in charge of ensuring that the customer's experience in our stores is amazing each and every time. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding sales culture that is fun, you are in the right place.
Check us out at www.inmotionstores.com!
We are currently hiring Full Time Retail Sales Associates for our Washington International Dulles Airport (IAD) based electronic retail stores.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Connect with our customers to deliver a great experience for each customer, every time.
- Regularly learn about new products and new technology.
- Greet and engage with new customers continuously.
- Uncover and understand our customer's needs, advise on products that would suite those needs, demonstrate how a product meets those needs, and then ask for the sale.
- You will be on your feet on the floor daily making sales and ensuring an amazing customer experience.
- You will have the chance to develop your sales skills and position yourself for growth within the company.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Sales aptitude and ability to proactively engage customers.
- Strong motivation to hit personal and company sales targets.
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays based on the needs of the business.
- Ability to stand on your feet for an entire shift and must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to pass a TSA and company background check.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Competitive base pay plus ability to make additional incentive money each month.
- Numerous contests and incentives throughout the year (...earn even more money, win trips, and products!)
- Generous employee discount program, including generous vendor specific discounts.
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Referral bonus program
- Hours: Up to 40 hours for part-time, 30-40 hours for part time
- Hours of Operation: 6 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week
- Hiring for the following shifts:
- Opening (5:45 am to afternoon)
- Midshift (late morning to evening)
- Closers (afternoon to 9 pm)
- Benefits and PTO offered to those who qualify.
1 Saarinen CirSterling, VA
RetailView all jobs at InMotion Entertainment