Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
At IMA Medical Group we arrange to provide coordinated services to our patients. IMA benefits both patients and providers by reducing costs, improving care, and increasing communication between our affiliates.
IMA Medical Group is looking to hire a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
This key role will design, build, and own analytic solutions to deliver actionable data and analytical insights to stakeholders. The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert on healthcare claims data and Medicare Risk Adjustment.
As a Full Time employee you will be eligible to receive our Amazing benefits such as
- Low Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Illness and Accidental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Responsibilities and Duties – Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Analyze claims and supplemental data to identify reporting gaps, risk gaps, or sources of incorrect and incomplete diagnostic data.
- Partner with colleagues and Health Plans to clarify business questions, think critically about solutions, and contribute to cross-departmental performance efforts
- Interpret and evaluate healthcare provider, member/patient, and third – party data for operational and business evaluation and planning
- Create reporting dashboards to track progress on various risk-adjustment measures
- Clearly present findings to leadership
- Deliver well documented, clean, reusable, and scalable code
- Assist in the design and execution of process enhancements
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, or a related technical field
- 5+ years’ experience in business intelligence; developing metrics, dashboards and strong documentation, and providing support to business users
- 5+ years in experience in SQL programing, with a skill for navigating and cleaning messy data at scale
- 2+ years experience with Medicare Advantage healthcare with a deep understanding of health care data sources such as payer claims, electronic health record, and CMS reporting
- Possession of strong analytical/statistical skills used in evaluating and analyzing data.
- Exceptional attention to detail and data quality assurance; ability to validate results and investigate abnormalities or unexpected results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Excited to join a fast-paced organization with significant opportunity for growth and make a positive contribution to the healthcare field
- Highly self-motivated, creative problem solver who can work independently and collaborate through strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely reports independently
- Takes initiative, proactively problem solves and provides valuable input to senior management
- Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
Our team consist of passionate, caring, dedicated and talented people. If this sounds like the right opportunity; APPLY TODAY!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
IMA Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we comply with all federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
IMA Medical Group participates in E-Verify, as required by the Florida Medicaid program
IMA maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable Federal and State laws.
InHealth MD Alliance LLCOrlando, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.