- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At IMA Medical Group we arrange to provide coordinated services to our patients. IMA benefits both patients and providers by reducing costs, improving care, and increasing communication between our affiliates.
IMA Medical Group is looking to hire a Database Administrator This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
As a Full Time employee, you will be eligible to receive our Amazing benefits such as
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Illness and Accidental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Responsibilities and Duties – Database Administrator
- Develop, implement and maintain high-performance database systems using Microsoft SQL Server
- Assess and develop long-term strategic goals for production databases and other database environments including refresh schedules.
- Create models for new database development and/or changes to existing ones.
- Ensure systems meet a high standard for quality of service by proactively monitoring and tuning systems.
- Planning for future capacity and resource utilization.
- Development of SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions, and reports to support enhancement to critical systems.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and remediate data integrity issues.
- Analyzes system performance to plan for capacity management and scalability.
- Assist with ETL processes when required.
- Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems.
- Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Create, or support creation of, required reports in response to business user needs.
- Perform database transaction and security audits.
- Establish appropriate end-user database access control levels.
Qualifications and Skills
- Five years’ experience within an IT environment which provides the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities. Three years relevant experience with Oracle and/or SQL Server databases or maintaining a production environment preferred.
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft BI Stack tools including SSIS, SSRS
- Advanced T-SQL skills and object-oriented programming concept
- Azure and web services experience
- Strong knowledge of database design, queries, optimization, and index tuning and management
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile methodologies is preferred.
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
Our team consist of passionate, caring, dedicated and talented people. If this sounds like the right opportunity; APPLY TODAY!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
IMA Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we comply with all federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
IMA Medical Group participates in E-Verify, as required by the Florida Medicaid program
IMA maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable Federal and State laws.
InHealth MD Alliance LLC
Get fresh Benefit Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.