We are currently seeking a full-time-temporary Administrative Assistant to support a healthcare program in Bethesda, MD.
We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays. Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess excellent oral and written skills; high capability of responding to a broad Range of customer requests for problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- One-year experience working in the medical field and experience in office management, such as front desk operations.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to FOH staff which may include both Federal employees and Contractor staff.
- Maintain office files for assigned work, and ensure information is readily available for retrieval.
- Type a variety of memorandums, letters, reports and other documents as requested, utilizing Microsoft applications.
- Coordinate and implement abroad range of duties vital to the operation of FOH including but not limited to secretarial, receptionist, and clerical tasks, office equipment management and operations, administration, conference and meeting planning, travel support, information and data processing including generating reports, mail distribution, photocopying, faxing, records management, telecommunications management, facility usage and space issues, supply distribution, preparation and analysis.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.