Leveraging deep integrations into retailers' point-of-sale systems, InComm is revolutionizing the commerce experience through innovative payments technology. InComm leverages end to end solutions to bring branded activatable products to retailers both in store and digitally. Our process includes everything from card printing, inventory management and forecast analytics, to the development and integration of activation technology in point of sale machines world-wide. From there we leverage our backend platform as a service technology to drive product activation to the tune of several thousand card activations every second. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers.
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over 30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees, several hundred international technical patents, and a network that includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With innovation as our number 1 company value, our speed to market for new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Our Blog.
Inside InComm from InComm on Vimeo.
The focus is always on providing the customer the best service possible. InComm's objective is to maximize customer satisfaction while minimizing handle time. The goal is to resolve customer concerns on the first call. InComm's customers are InComm Authorized Agents, wireless carriers, internal customers, the Market Team, Finance, and Self Service Machines. Our Team is made up of individuals who are dedicated to the highest level of service and strive to constantly improve quality through training and development strategies.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
- Shift: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm with Tuesday & Sunday off
Education, Certifications, Experience and other requirements:
- Fluency in English/Spanish is a must.
- Bilingual candidates highly desired.
- In depth knowledge of PCs, operating systems, networking and applications to be able to quickly and effectively help users with their problems.
- Proven systematic and logical problem solving ability.
- Experience within a call center environment.
- One or two year computer diploma from a technical institute or a non-technical University degree with some formal training in particular products or technical areas.
- One or two years of helpdesk support or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills such as effective listening, empathy, patience, and the ability to carefully walk a user through problem resolution steps remotely.
- Aptitude to troubleshoot problems under pressure, and the ability to defuse excited and sometimes irate users or customers.
- Ability to work well with other departments in a team environment.
- Well-developed organizational and extensive follow-up skills are a must.
- Ability to handle and keep up with constant changes to products, policies, and maintain procedures.
- Use of Remote Desktop Software.