About InBloom Autism Services
InBloom Autism Services is obsessed with clinical integrity, clinical outcomes, culture, and doing the right thing for the kiddos we serve. A leading national provider of center and home-based ABA Therapy for kiddos impacted by Autism Spectrum Disorder, InBloom operates in 8 states including Florida, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, New Hampshire, and Connecticut. Our mission is to provide the highest quality, outcomes-driven, ABA Therapy available. Please take a moment to check us out at www.inbloomautism.com or on Facebook and read our reviews on Indeed and Glassdoor.
InBloom has a team of more than 500 highly-qualified clinical staff members and offers enormous upward mobility, excellent training, and above-market compensation packages that include supervision, paid holidays, PTO, 401k match, health, vision, dental insurance, mileage reimbursement and many other benefits for hard-working and dedicated healthcare professionals.
In short, we recognize that you, the RBT, are the most valuable resource within our organization period. You are the person who makes the biggest difference in the lives of the families we work with by committing to clinical integrity and the growth of their kiddos, every day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement treatment plans created by the supervising BCBA and work in collaboration with other team members
- Provide treatment in center, home, and school settings as needed
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations throughout a work day as needed
- Willingness to work variable hours (daytime and evenings)
- Direct ABA experience (preferred)
- BACB Registered Behavior Technician Certificate (preferred but not required)
- Bachelors Degree or Currently Enrolled in University (preferred)
- Reliable transportation, driver's license, insurance, and smartphone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to take direction from senior staff members
- $19.00-$23.00 per billable hour
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance with low monthly premiums
- 401k with Match
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Ongoing career-focused training to always help you grow
- Quick career advancement for those who are dedicated and work hard
Total compensation package including benefits, time off, and bonus potential ranges from $23.00-$27.00+ per hour.