In-finite Search Solutions Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Design, test, and implement protective packaging designs as well as analyze and improve existing designs. Collaborate with engineers, suppliers, customers, sales, and manufacturing in product development, compliance and specifications. Responsible for the structural design of components; various corrugated container styles, protective foam packaging, crating, machined and molded packaging, expendable and reusable packaging design. This position entails establishing custom solutions by thinking outside the box and utilizing creativity to build the best possible solution for our customers packaging needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, packaging science, industrial design or equivalent field required
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc)
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years use and knowledge of CAD software;
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience technical drafting.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of packaging materials, processes, shipping and testing standards. Materials, such as, polyethylene foam, cross-linked polyethylene foam, expanded polystyrene, polyurethane, corrugated, wood, mechanical hardware, hard plastics, molded plastics and or molded pulp.
- Ability to conceptualize in 3D, applying critical and creative thinking skills in order to produce effective design solutions to meet project requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
In-finite Search SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Well respected, long standing Cleveland Law Firm
Transportation and Storage