Small, well-established remodeling and handyman company looking for lead handyman and / or lead remodel experts and mid-tier craftsmen.
1. What we are looking for:
- Project Leads: own the majority of tools for the job (detailed below in #4). Own an appropriate work vehicle. Experience in 5+ of the trades listed below in section 4. Experience in communicating directly with clients, working with a small crew, ability to build/develop from within.
- Mid Tier: own some tools for the job (detailed below in #4). Own an appropriate work vehicle. Experience in 2 - 4 of the trades listed below in section 4. Desire to grow and take direction from Lead.
2. What we offer:
- $20 - $30 / hour Depending on Experience
- Leads earn incentive pay on successful jobs
- Major medical benefits including dental, chiropractic, and acupuncture
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid time off (1 wk +)
- 6 paid holidays
- Smartphone (phone and group plan paid)
- Tool reimbursement
- Oregon Saves Retirement Program
- Quarterly Profit Share
- Full time work plus time and one half over 40 Hours
- Ability to learn new trades and grow
- Satisfaction in your work, great crew, and feeling like you're a part of something important
- Ability to "own" your job and to work independently
3. What we do:
While we take on a large range of jobs, our primary focus is bathrooms and kitchens and we specialize in Lifestyle remodeling (ADA features which enable independent living.) We also support clients with small projects and handyman services.
4. Types of tools expected depending on job/skill level:
Demo, Framing, Minor Plumbing, Minor Electrical, Sheetrock, Texture, Tile, Paint, Trim, Doors, Windows, Concrete, Vinyl, Laminate, Marble, and Handyman items
If you have the skills listed above, some of the skills listed above, a desire to learn the skills listed above, or would like to be a part of a company that is known for and stands by its work, cares about its employees, and prides itself on working from within, please send your resume or request an application form. Please visit our website at www.iyhusa.com. We look forward to hearing from you. EEOC, valid driver’s license required, background check upon acceptance of employment offer.