Small, well-established remodeling company looking for lead remodel experts and mid-tier craftsmen.
1. What we are looking for:
- Project Leads: own the majority of tools for the job (detailed below in #4). Own an appropriate vehicle. Experience in 5+ of the trades listed below in section 4. Experience in communicating directly with clients, working with a small crew, ability to build/develop from within.
- Mid Tier: own some tools for the job (detailed below in #4). Own an appropriate vehicle. Experience in 1-4 of the trades listed below in section 4. Desire to grow and take direction from Lead.
2. What we offer:
- $24 - $35 / hour Depending on Experience.
- Quarterly Profit Share
- Leads earn incentive pay on successful jobs
- Major medical benefits including dental, chiropractic, and acupuncture
- Mileage Reimbursement
- One week paid time off
- 6 paid holidays
- Smartphone (phone and group plan paid)
- Tool reimbursement
- Full time work plus time and one half over 40 Hours
- Ability to learn new trades and grow
- Satisfaction in your work, great crew, and feeling like you're a part of something
- Ability to "own" your job and to work independently
3. What we do:
While we take on a large range of jobs, our primary focus is bathrooms and kitchens and we specialize in retrofitting homes for disabled and elderly. (ADA, helping people stay in their own homes later in life.) We also support our clients with Handyman Services.
4. Types of tools expected depending on job/skill level:
Demo, Framing, Minor Plumbing, Minor Electrical, Sheetrock, Texture, Tile, Paint, Trim, Doors, Windows, Concrete, Vinyl, Laminate, Marble, and Handyman items
If you have the skills listed above, some of the skills listed above, a desire to learn the skills listed above, or would like to be a part of a company that is known for and stands by its work, cares about its employees, and prides itself on working from within, please send your resume or request an application form. Please visit our website at https://www.iyhusa.com. We look forward to hearing from you. EEOC, valid driver's license required, background check upon acceptance of employment offer.
In Your Home
Why Work Here?In Your Home helps families young and old live in their own homes safely, independently and comfortably by providing a full spectrum of customized remodeling and retrofitting services. In Your Home customers see our Certified Aging in Place Specialists as trusted advisors who analyze and anticipate each individual as needed, and provide creative solutions on a one-time or ongoing basis. www.iyhusa.com -- check us out.
Known for quality and commitment to our clients. Professional team. At or above market compensation.