- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Network Operations Center Engineer (NOC), you are part of our NOC team and act as a first line of defense in critical response to our clients. Your focus will be delivering the “In-Telecom Experience” by monitoring and responding to immediate outages and critical events.
Your day-to-day activities will include monitoring the Incidence Response Board and resolving issues quickly. You will communicate with our clients immediately upon notification of a critical issue giving them peace of mind. You will become an expert in our various tools, assist the L2 team with other issues and train L1 techs to become more knowledgeable.
ITC Alert Management
IRE will monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve issues alerted from our various NOC monitoring tools. This team member will have experience in VoIP, Fortinet products, Microsoft servers, workstations, O365, etc, along with various cybersecurity tools and Datto backups.
The team member must have the attitude to own the outages and have a high sense of priority to quickly resolve issues while communicating effectively with clients and staff on current status.
Must become a master of the products sets offered at ITC and work with the L2 team to provide the best client experience.
· Have the endurance to “thrive in a high paced environment”
· Take ownership “in everything”
· Have Integrity and Transparency “inside and out”
· And the will to Win, Win, Win! where our “customers wins, company wins, community wins”
· A minimum 3-5 years experience working with PBX, VoIP, and IT (networking, MS products, Fortinet firewalls, switches and APs, Cyber Security)
· Extremely well organized, detailed-oriented, results driven, and highly self-motivated
· Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to balance multiple service tickets at one time
· Great organization and time management skills
· Knowledge of the IT or VOIP industry required
· ConnectWise Experience a PLUS
We attribute much of our success to the ability to provide the best customer experience and technical expertise, thus becoming the singular solution provider for our customers.
In-TelecomWhy Work Here?
In-Telecom is a growing company with a great team that provides exceptional service who is looking for eager professionals to join the team.
In-Telecom is a Louisiana-based company, founded in 2009 as a consulting and business telephone system solution provider. Since then, we have evolved into a full service technology company providing customized solutions for cloud telephone, voice over IP, managed IT services, video conferencing, cyber security & data backup, physical security, internet services, and more. We attribute much of our success to the ability to provide the best customer experience and technical expertise, thus becoming the singular solution provider for our customers.
573 JF Smith Ave SlidellSlidell, LA