Please visit our website www.instepps.com
Have you ever wanted to make an impact on the world? If you answered YES,here is your chance!
Are you a good listener, do you love to play,and are you compassionate and expressive? Do you enjoy working in different places and spaces, developing relationships and doing work that makes a difference? Would you love to work in a casual setting with flexible hours and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career in the helping profession? If you are passionate about helping kids meet their potential, and if you love to have fun, we want to talk to you!
We’re looking fora few individuals who are full of energy, patience,flexible,sensitive and have a love for helping children.
Once you have gone through our fun and exciting paid training program you will work one-on-one with children with autism in their home or school. You will help them develop the life skills necessary to succeed in their homes, schools, and communities through our fun and playful intervention model.You will be part of a clinical team and meet every other week for team building and ongoing learning.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Energy, patience, sensitivity, flexibility, resilience and a love for helping others
- Ability to remain organized while working in a fun and creative environment with kids
- Availability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and weekend hours may be available
- Ability to drive to and between client session locations (most Behavior Therapists are matched with clients located within a close range of their home)
- Own Car
- Clean Live Scan record
- Clean driving record
Why In STEPPS:
“Knowledgeable and caring management, great training, amazing supervisors, ABA methodology (PRT) with training to fidelity”(review on Glassdoor by a current employee)
“Incredibly kind, intelligent and passionate, down to earth owners and staff. Make you feel very welcome to the team your first day and on an ongoing basis. They really care about their staff and seek to make it feel like family. Really there for the people they're serving”(Glassdoor review by former employee)
“Great support from BCBAs_. Great team work ethic, as well as team meetings every other week that are a great time to ask questions and get feedback”_(Glassdoor review by former employee)
“Flexible scheduling, supportive environment, awesome staff, company pays for mileage, working with diverse clients”(Glassdoor review by current employee)
“Great team. Managers work well with employees and great training. I had an amazing time working there”(Glassdoor review by former employee)
We truly believe that where you work matters and, as a team member at In STEPPS,you will have fun and make play a part of everyday job!
- Competitive hourly wages, paid mileage and time between clients
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Chiropractic benefits for full time employees
- Fun and exciting team building opportunities.
- Everyone is a life-long learner at In STEPPS: we believe in continuous development for everyone.
- Ongoing training provided by highly experienced, published and well-known clinicians trained in state of the art, empirically validated ABA techniques. BCaBA and BCBA supervision available- PRT and RBT certification available–
What You'll Love:
- Becoming a nationally Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®), with all credentialing paid for by In STEPPS (RBT Applicants must be at least 18 years of age)
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement when traveling between clients
- Teaching children skills with your company provided toys and materials in a rolling duffel bag
- Using industry-specific software for administration on your own company iPad
- Being mentored by top professionals in the ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Industry for continued success
- Feeling supported and connected to your clinical team!
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties require maintaining physical condition necessary for walking, standing, and sitting for prolonged periods of time; may be required to push, pull, bend, lift light to moderate objects (10 lbs.), carry, reach, and stoop; finger dexterity is essential. Maintain mental capacity that permits making sound judgments regarding work and have regular attendance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
UP TO: $16.00 to $24.00 /hour