Automation Sales/Apps Engineer
The Automation Engineer will be expected to perform the job duties with minimum oversight. The position will be located in Kaysville, UT with training provided in Chandler Arizona and throughout the US.
The Engineer will be managing part of UT with primary responsibility to grow the Application of LMI, Universal Robots, MiR, Parker Automation, Datalogic, Secomea/Rramac, Mecademic, TSlots, Nachi Robots, Dobot Robots, ACS Motion Control, Nabtesco, Schneider Electric Motion, Copley, QC Conveyor, Alio Industries product lines with OEM and User Accounts.
The sales engineer will be responsible for selecting and quoting automaton systems, performing Universal Robot and MiR Demonstrations and performing all duties associated with managing a sales territory. The candidate will receive extensive Universal Robot and MiR training and will be expected to become an expert user. The sales territory will include the entire state of Utah and these product lines: Robots, 3D Vision, Bar Code Readers and Conveyors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, or Computer Systems Engineering with emphasis in control systems.
- Should be familiar with Servo Systems
- Should enjoy Demonstrating Mobile and Collaborative Robots
- Should have understanding of Vision Systems
- Should be able to Program Robots and Motion Controllers
- Eligible candidate must be a US citizen or legal US Resident