In Office Diagnostics
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $23 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
- Analyze patient samples on behalf of the physicians for possible urinary tract infections by utilizing a real time PCR analyzer.
- Provides highly visible, self-supervised and self-directed, extensive on-site advisory customer support.
- Acts as an advisor on customer issues and drives efficiencies & optimization for the customer and In Office Diagnostics through independent analysis and problem-solving.
- Utilizes independent judgment and discretion in the analysis of customer particularized needs and problem-solving issues that arise both during and after the implementation process. Independently analyzes and resolves most customer questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Provides project management responsibilities and serves as a subject matter expert with customers.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this highly responsible position.
- Performs these job duties on site.
- Minimum Education Requirements: B.S. in Medical Technology or a Laboratory Science (Biology, Chemistry, etc.).
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective written/verbal communication skills as well as project management experience.
- Effective customer consultative skills which include advanced scientific knowledge and analysis, exceptional customer engagement, and fostering strong customer relationships.
- Can work as a field-based individual contributor with independence and autonomy.
In Office DiagnosticsWhy Work Here?
Laboratory Management company looking for top tier talent . Great culture, growth, perks and pay.
13555 W. McDowell Rd. GoodyearGoodyear, AZ