Account Manager, Service Companies
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
For over 20 years, InOvate Technologies, Inc. has focused on improving exhaust performance for residential clothes dryers. Originating with the Dryerbox®, a transition duct receptacle that saves space and protects against crushed hoses, the South Florida-based company has a track record of patenting and licensing unique solutions that solve common dryer venting problems. InOvate’s success has been rooted in the company’s ability to market directly to builders, architects, engineers, and contractors and pull those sales through over 2,500 HVAC supply houses nationwide. Other avenues of channel sales include big box retail, roofing/building suppliers, and a network of home service professionals.
Since 2019, InOvate is managed through the Riverbend Industries (RBI) portfolio. RBI is a private family-owned portfolio holding company headquartered in Chicago, IL. The portfolio is primarily comprised of several small, independently operated, previously family-run businesses in the light manufacturing and distribution sectors. The portfolio is a long-term holder of its investments/assets and plans to grow both organically and through acquisitions into the foreseeable future.
The Account Manager is responsible for supporting and growing sales through nationwide home service accounts and their corresponding supplier network. The mission for this role is to increase sales 75% over the next 3 years by (a) growing the wallet share business growth opportunities of existing customers, (b) landing and growing accounts for new service company franchisees, and (c) supporting home service companies with marketing resources to keep our products top of mind. This individual will act as an initial point of contact for contractors, inside/outside sales managers, and supply houses. This role is focused on B2B growth with an emphasis on outbound calls, constant contact, and marketing support. This person(s) is expected to grasp a practical and technical understanding of our products and product applications and must exhibit an ability to convey these details clearly. Some travel and trade show work involved, as well as presentation abilities for locally hosted events. Must be proficient in CRM and ERP systems.
- Drive new product sales through direct sales and contact with home service companies
- Connecting service companies with their current suppliers (if avail) with whom we do business
- Support mature products sold directly and indirectly while driving adaptation to newer SKUs
- Comprehend various customer categories and price points
- Demonstrate a proficiency in ERP and CRM software
- Make 30+ direct contacts/day to potential customers or established business partners
- Contact current stocking customers regularly
- Follow-up on estimates and various project statuses
- Track and follow-up on large orders and rush requests
- Field inbound calls and manage customers effectively
- Provide travel and trade show support, possible road warrior trips
- Make decisions starting with the customer experience first… listen to the customer!
- Provide the VOC to the Marketing Department to develop resources that improves our CX
- Champion a “best in class” onboarding process with new accounts (direct and indirect)
- Create efficiencies in customer order patterns that optimize freight logistics and costs
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- sales/business/marketing education a plus
- Familiar with freight logistics and shipping efficiencies
- Previous experience in the construction industry is a plus
- Experience with inside and outside sales a plus
- Knowledge in supporting dealer distribution networks is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
Skills & Characteristics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. . . we want a People Person!
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Result-oriented and self-motivated
- Works well in an environment that prioritizes relationships, improvement, synergy, empowerment, and teamwork (our core values)
- Enthusiasm for learning the business, the people, and the strategy in order to deliver the most value to the customer and our organization
- Willingness to collaborate with internal and external partners to achieve desired outcomes
- Comfort building relationships at all levels and demonstrating professional compassion
- Strong comfort with digital tools like CRMs, ERPs (NetSuite), and HR systems (Paylocity)
- Skilled user in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams)
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, squat, climb, and navigate throughout jobsites and manufacturing plants
- Ability to safely lift and move objects up to seventy-five (75) lbs over short distances
- Grow revenue 20%-30%/year
- Contact each of the service companies at least 1x/quarter while focusing on key geographical markets and larger accounts markets that drive sales
- Bring on at least 5 new service companies each quarter
- Supporting service companies by providing sales training, marketing materials, alternative sourcing options (wholesale distributors or box store sales) that make more sense for all parties
In-O-Vate Technologies Inc.
250 South Central BoulevardJupiter, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?