RN, LPN, PN Nurses
In-Home Personal Care Winnipeg, MB
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic RN, LPN, PN Nurses to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and care of assigned patients/clients. Shifts will be posted and accepted on a first come first server basis through our scheduling system. If interested please submit your information at https://inhomepc.ersp.biz/employment
- Administer care to ill, injured, or disabled patients/clients
- Diagnose/ establish and or follow patient/client treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient/client symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients/clients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient/client records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients/clients and their family members
Possess current registration with the applicable licensing body i.e. College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba or College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba or College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of Manitoba.
- Previous experience in the field
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment would be an asset
- Ability to build rapport with patients/clients
- Committed to the wellbeing of the patient/client
- Good work ethics
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be up to date with all immunizations, testing and screening (Rubella, Measles, Hepatitis B, Varicella/Chickenpox, Tuberculin Mantoux, Tdap)
- Must provide a criminal background check
- Must provide a child/adult registry
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
- Must be willing to work shifts (day, evening or nights) as on a posted basis
- Must have a drivers license and be willing to travel to other towns for work
These positions provides the individual the opportunity to work full-time, part-time or casually
Pay will reflect licensed held. Pay rate starts at $35/h
In-Home Personal CareWhy Work Here?
An equal opportunity employer understanding the importance of staff care through higher wage earnings, periderm and travel when applicable
We are a patient and client care provider in partnership with government agencies for the Winnipeg and surrounding rural areas.
HealthcareView all jobs at In-Home Personal Care