Territory Sales Manager Entry Level
- Expired: March 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Territory Sales Manager will report directly to the C Level team. Our Territory Sales Manager have the unique opportunity to work with a very well-known and established brand, while managing both a group of people and a local territory. Local travel only is required outside of company incentive vacations. We have exceeded our projected growth rates for the first quarter of this year and are doubling area expansion goals. Therefore, we are in need of a Sales Manager to learn quickly, execute efficiently and train thoroughly as we look to sustain market share and growth goals.
Our strategies are superior because of our team. Our team is unmatched in their people skills, in their professionalism, in their customer service and in their ability to work towards the common goal. Through coaching, mentorship, friendship and development, we have been able to set a high standard since our companies inception. Providing our client(s) with industry leading marketing strategies that outperform competitors has become our reputation and we will only continue to exceed our own set bar.
Entry Level Sales Representative Needs:
- The ability to have an internal drive to want to contribute, work collaboratively and to increase industry numbers
- Being receptive to feedback and an insatiable desire to learn
- The ability to be strong but to also exercise grace knowing that customer service is our foundation
- A passion for people and the support of people
Entry Level Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Perform to company standards regarding sales quotas, customer service and client knowledge
- An understanding and execution of the idea that “the customer comes first”
- The ability to maintain records of sales transactions and follow up for extended services
While we are hiring for a sales representative position, we believe that our company is founded strictly on generating brand awareness while maintaining the confidence in the ability of the product to “sell itself”. We value this approach and welcome those that share these sentiments.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Entry Level Territory Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.